Friday, September 7, 2007

Do you like Contests?

Do You want to play? Come join the fun....

While preparing this Vintage Shabby Serving Bowl for an Ebay listing, I discovered the sweetest secret this dear bowl possesses.....

I found the surprise as I performed a spot check on the bowl, you know, checking for the 3 "C"'s...
Cracks, Crazing, Chips My husband was equally shocked when I pointed out the surprise to him, one thing led to another and we both looked at each other...Voila! We had an ephiphany!! Why not host a Contest to see who else could find the sweet surprise!!

Have I peeked your interest?? If you're at all curious and you love a challenge then this Contest is for you... It's so easy....
It simple, sign up to receive my Ebay
it automatically enters you into the Contest! Then email me with your guess or guesses... If you guess correctly, you're then eligible to win this Sweet Prize worth over $50.00!
You could win this!!

Stop by Rose Petals & Blooms to visit my Pretties!

5 comments:

Roxie Morrow said...

I know what it is! Hee Hee Haa Haa!!! Very pretty bowl. Oh my gosh, you are winning the competition, I certainly cannot have that! I better get taking some pics, most of my auctions end tonight. I have to play catch up now.

Secondhandrose said...

I'm still looking! Love your blog and I put a link to it on my blog . Come visit and do the same if you wish.

Karen

Bertie said...

I don't want to enter the contest, just wanted to say how much I enjoyed your blog. Such pretty things! Makes me smile and that's what counts. I'll be back soon and often. Shall I bring my coffee or will you be serving?

Bertie
Aunt May's Cottage

Anonymous said...

Hi Michelle,
Is there a ladybug maybe on the rose? The old eyes aren't what they use to be.
Vicki

Anonymous said...

Hi Michelle,
Thank you for letting me know I got it right this time. I did sign up for your news letter so I should be entered. Thank you again.
vicki